Cake4Kids Cake Decorating ClassLearn the basics of CAKE decorating!
Location5400 Spine Road, Boulder, CO, USA
Cost:$50.00 per person
About this experience
Join Chef Ch-Ch-Chayla as she walks you through step by step instructions on how to decorate a cake like a pro! With this class you'll receive a 6" pre baked cake, icings, icing tips, and various tools/candies so you can learn the basics of cake decorating so you can participate in CAKE4KIDS. As the proud mother of several kiddos who are adopted, this non profit is near and dear to our hearts. We want you to feel confident and proud of the cupcakes or cakes that you deliver to kiddos on their birthdays. We thank you greatly for participating in such a great program!
Boulder Social Club
5400 Spine Road, Unit D, Boulder, CO
1) Can kids attend the class? - Absolutely! We just ask that parents are around to assist younger kids. Lucky parents can use the beer ticket of course.
2) How long is the class? - Typically our classes are around 60 minutes.
3) Do we need to bring anything? - Nope! We have everything you need to decorate and will even provide a box to take your cupcakes home!
4) What is Cake4Kids? - Oh man! Please check it out HERE!!!!
5) Can I attend the class if I'm not with Cake4Kids? - Sure! This class isn't themed like our other classes, it's more teaching techniques and basics so bakers can improve their skills. You'll still be taking home your decorated cake though!
Chef Ch-Ch-Chayla has been teaching cupcake and cake decorating classes since 2016. She is amazing at teaching people of all ages, skill levels and abilities!