- Roll chocolate fondant into round balls. You can choose how big or small you want to roll them.
- Crumble chocolate sprinkles into an almost dust consistency.
- Dip your chocolate fondant meatballs into water.
- Roll your meatballs in the chocolate sprinkle dust.
- Place your meatballs on your cupcake as desired!
If you're wanting to learn how to make the Spaghetti & Meatball cupcake in full then check out our Foodie Cupcake Kit!
Do you have a different favorite way to create meatballs on your cupcakes? We would love to see your creations! Either tag us on social media using #mymakestudiokits or send them to Chef Chayla directly through our Baker's Certificate program. If Chef Chayla approves of your creations, she'll send you a certificate in the mail!
Don't forget, most importantly: